- Adheres excellently to many materials, such as stone, concrete, wood, gypsum, stucco, masonry, metal and various plastics, such as Styropor, hard PU foam, polyester and hard PVC.
- High filling capacity, foams during the curing process.
- High ultimate output, approx. 40 litres at free expansion.
- Versatile: fills, seals, adheres, installs and insulates.
- Very low emission: certified VOC emission class A+.
- Excellent acoustic and insulating properties.
- Fast-curing, easy to work with and cuttable fine-celled polyurethane foam.
- Lasting resistance to weather, water, moisture and ageing; does not rot.
- Excellent resistance to hot and cold conditions, water and many chemicals.