- Flame and fire-retardant quality, tested according to EN 1366-3 & EN 1366-4 B1.
- Adheres excellently to many materials, such as stone, concrete, stucco, masonry, gypsum, wood, metal and various plastics, such as Styropor, hard PU foam, polyester and hard PVC.
- Excellent acoustic and insulating properties.
- Very low emission: certified VOC emission class A+.
- High output, approx. 45 litres at free expansion.
- Fast-curing, fine-celled and easy-to-cut polyurethane foam.
- Foams during the curing process, high filling capacity.
- Lasting resistance to weather, water, moisture and ageing; does not rot.
- Simple, easy and clean application with the Seal-it® PU gun.
- Excellent resistance to hot and cold temperatures, water and many chemicals.