- Specially developed as a universally paintable joint sealant, filler and repair product for sealing, filling and repairing joints, seams, splits, cracks, fissures and holes.
- Specially designed for indoor use, but also excellent for outdoor use, with 5 hours of dry weather after application.
- Seal peripheral joints around sections, door and window frames, electrical outlets and penetrations.
- Seal connecting joints between/along skirting boards, window sills, masonry, plasterwork, spray plaster, plasterboard, aerated or non-aerated concrete slabs, sand-lime brick, stone, stairs, sections, slats, decorative frames, mouldings, panels, parapets, wood panelling, decorations and more.
- Seal connections between metal parts, such as in construction of air ducts, bodywork, trailers, ships and containers.
- Fill and repair cracks, splits, seams, fissures and drill, nail and screw holes, in façades, ceilings and interior and exterior walls.
- Suitable for most surfaces, such as wood, plywood, hardboard, softboard, insulation materials, paint and lacquer systems, plaster, stucco, sprayed textures, masonry, aerated and non-aerated concrete, sand-lime brick, stone, plasterboard, metals and more.