POST SKR DYN PH AR TX40 8,0X50 (50)
Post screw, 50
8,0 x 50 mm
The best screw for fastening post beams into a bearer
• Pre-drilling not necessary due to diamond point
• Nearly twice as strong as stainless steel screws
• Easy to use in hardwood
• Collar under head, centres screw, provides for sturdy connection
• Very high pull-out strength
• TX-40 provides for maximum grip
For easy, quick and secure fastening of garden posts in a bearer or postholder.
The special Post screws are made of hardened steel with a silver AR-coating C4. The screws have a self drilling diamond point. This makes these screws perfect for hardwood and impregnated garden posts. Beneath the oval head of the screw is a collar that fits perfectly into the holes of the bearer or the post holder.