For sealing construction joints and penetrations in concrete structures.
With a proven ability to withstand a pressure of 8 bar, FLOWSTOP satisfies the conditions of the German WU directive on water-impermeable concrete structures for a continuous pressure of 2 bar, as well as international standards that require high pressure resistance.
- General Building Supervisory Test Certificate
- Suitable for zones with frequently varying water levels
- Good chemical resistance
- Dimensionally stable
- Maximum pressure of 8 bar with size 20 x 5 mm
- Long-term testing for more than 250 days
- Easy installation with the POWER swelling tape adhesive
- No foundation curb required